parens binubus

more than you want to know about a law school graduate/bar examinee who is also raising two children and doing her best at being a partner to her love.

law students
  • Anonymous Law Student
  • Barely Legal
  • Bitter Law Student
  • Divine Angst
  • Frustrated Law Student
  • In Limine
  • Life, Far Away
  • Peanut Butter Burrito
  • Preaching to the Perverted
  • Phocas and Francis
  • Stare Decisis
  • Think Like a Woman, Act Like a Man
  • WonL
  • lawyers
  • Frolics and Detours
  • Harmless Error
  • The Imbroglio
  • Legal Underground
  • Neutral Zone Trap
  • Unblague
  • Will Work For Favorable Dicta
  • moms
  • Kids Squared
  • Froggy Mama
  • Lucky, Lucky Star
  • Manababies
  • Mimilou
  • Mother Talkers
  • Pissed Off Housewife
  • Underpaid Kept Woman
  • Yankee, Transferred
  • combos
  • Angry Pregnant Lawyer
  • Adv of Law School Mama
  • Frequent Citations
  • From Engineer to Lawyer
  • Lag Liv
  • Law School for 30-somethings
  • Legal Quandary
  • Lots and Lots of Nonsense
  • Magic Cookie
  • Mommy Grows Up
  • Mother In Law
  • Reasonable Expectations
  • Who Cares What You Think?
  • Yayarolly Goes to Law School
  • miscellaneous fun
  • Anonymous Lawyer
  • Bloggy Awards
  • Go Fug Yourself
  • Mother Talkers
  • Stay of Execution
  • beloved's blog
  • One Man's Ceiling
  • cool kids' stuff
  • Boden Kids
  • j.'s new sweater
  • Thursday, June 07, 2007
    no organization, here
    Today, I am tired. Very tired.

    J had a concert last night, and we got home after 8 p.m. I had stayed at the library working on Bar tasks until 6:40, when I took the 30 foot walk from the library to the kids' school where Beloved was saving me a seat. When we got home, he made me a delicious dinner, which we ate at 9 p.m., which is very late for us. We don't usually eat that late. The girls had eaten before, though. J before her concert, and E before softball. Beloved actually went and bought her a burrito and dropped it off at the school for her - she had gone on a trip with her after school group - but then she ended up eating with the family that was shuttling her to softball (b/c we had J's concert).

    Bar Prep went well enough. I got over my crises of Monday eve/Tuesday a.m., and I'm just plodding along.

    The girls have an audition today for a performance, and so they're coming home early, and I'm going to work at home, and then I have to take them to their audition. So I don't think that I'm going to be as productive as I was yesterday and the day before.

    I told the girls that tonight, they're going to bed early tonight. They're tired. Then I told Beloved that our bed time for today is 10 p.m. No questions asked.

    My mom is coming this weekend, because J is in a play, and she's gonna help me out with the house some.

    Tomorrow I'm doing double-duty lectures for the bar. I have my regularly scheduled Con Law II, and then I'm running around the corner to another law school to sit in on the live class for Trusts. My video location gets Trusts next Friday, but I am going to be on a boat. In the Bay. With my daughter and her class.

    I anticipate a 9 p.m. bedtime tomorrow night. Oh, the wild Friday nights of Zuska.

    Labels: , , ,

    posted by Zuska @ 7:56 AM  
    1 Comments:
    • At Thursday, June 07, 2007 3:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Fantastic thoughts on my prayer in school post! I didnt say it but this is exactly where I stand on both sides of the proverbial fence... its not right to force children who dont believe to pray... and its not right to deny those who do believe the chance to do it.

      I am so glad that you posted a comment... and that you are enjoying my blog!

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: zuska
    Home:
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    books
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Who links to my website?