parens binubus

more than you want to know about a law school graduate/bar examinee who is also raising two children and doing her best at being a partner to her love.

law students
  • Anonymous Law Student
  • Barely Legal
  • Bitter Law Student
  • Divine Angst
  • Frustrated Law Student
  • In Limine
  • Life, Far Away
  • Peanut Butter Burrito
  • Preaching to the Perverted
  • Phocas and Francis
  • Stare Decisis
  • Think Like a Woman, Act Like a Man
  • WonL
  • lawyers
  • Frolics and Detours
  • Harmless Error
  • The Imbroglio
  • Legal Underground
  • Neutral Zone Trap
  • Unblague
  • Will Work For Favorable Dicta
  • moms
  • Kids Squared
  • Froggy Mama
  • Lucky, Lucky Star
  • Manababies
  • Mimilou
  • Mother Talkers
  • Pissed Off Housewife
  • Underpaid Kept Woman
  • Yankee, Transferred
  • combos
  • Angry Pregnant Lawyer
  • Adv of Law School Mama
  • Frequent Citations
  • From Engineer to Lawyer
  • Lag Liv
  • Law School for 30-somethings
  • Legal Quandary
  • Lots and Lots of Nonsense
  • Magic Cookie
  • Mommy Grows Up
  • Mother In Law
  • Reasonable Expectations
  • Who Cares What You Think?
  • Yayarolly Goes to Law School
  • miscellaneous fun
  • Anonymous Lawyer
  • Bloggy Awards
  • Go Fug Yourself
  • Mother Talkers
  • Stay of Execution
  • beloved's blog
  • One Man's Ceiling
  • cool kids' stuff
  • Boden Kids
  • j.'s new sweater
  • Monday, August 14, 2006
    bangs and layers
    the girls got their hairs cut today. they look super-cute. Thing One asked for "bangs" and Thing Two asked for "soft layers." the result is remarkably similar to one another.

    I think I want my hair cut now. I have had very long hair (all one length, no bangs) for a very long time. I am sick of it. It feels too heavy. I want it shorter and lighter. I am getting recommendations to go to the Vidal Sassoon Salon on Newbury Street in Boston (for this kind of drastic change), and I am feeling intimidated. I think I can afford a splurge, taht doesn't mean that I feel like I belong in a Vidal Sassoon Salon.

    So, I don't know what to do. I want my hair to feel and look good. I'm ready for a big change.
    posted by Zuska @ 8:11 PM  
    1 Comments:
    • At Monday, August 14, 2006 10:00:00 PM, Blogger She says said…

      I'm in exactly the same boat as you. I haven't had my hair cut at all in over a year. It's been long for a long time. It's heavy. I wonder if it looks too girlish just long and straight?

      I think I want something different. I'm thinking side-swept bangs (long enough to blend in) and some layers. But still long enough to pull back. Problem is that I'm not sure I'd know what to do with it once I got the cut... but I'm thinking I will. And park the cash for a fancy 'do.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: zuska
    Home:
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    books
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Who links to my website?