parens binubus

more than you want to know about a law school graduate/bar examinee who is also raising two children and doing her best at being a partner to her love.

law students
  • Anonymous Law Student
  • Barely Legal
  • Bitter Law Student
  • Divine Angst
  • Frustrated Law Student
  • In Limine
  • Life, Far Away
  • Peanut Butter Burrito
  • Preaching to the Perverted
  • Phocas and Francis
  • Stare Decisis
  • Think Like a Woman, Act Like a Man
  • WonL
  • lawyers
  • Frolics and Detours
  • Harmless Error
  • The Imbroglio
  • Legal Underground
  • Neutral Zone Trap
  • Unblague
  • Will Work For Favorable Dicta
  • moms
  • Kids Squared
  • Froggy Mama
  • Lucky, Lucky Star
  • Manababies
  • Mimilou
  • Mother Talkers
  • Pissed Off Housewife
  • Underpaid Kept Woman
  • Yankee, Transferred
  • combos
  • Angry Pregnant Lawyer
  • Adv of Law School Mama
  • Frequent Citations
  • From Engineer to Lawyer
  • Lag Liv
  • Law School for 30-somethings
  • Legal Quandary
  • Lots and Lots of Nonsense
  • Magic Cookie
  • Mommy Grows Up
  • Mother In Law
  • Reasonable Expectations
  • Who Cares What You Think?
  • Yayarolly Goes to Law School
  • miscellaneous fun
  • Anonymous Lawyer
  • Bloggy Awards
  • Go Fug Yourself
  • Mother Talkers
  • Stay of Execution
  • beloved's blog
  • One Man's Ceiling
  • cool kids' stuff
  • Boden Kids
  • j.'s new sweater
  • Friday, January 05, 2007
    early morning blogging ... again
    I am tired.

    I went to book group last night, which was great. I'm glad to be involved. I got home at approx. 10:30, and then it took some time to unwind, and to share with Beloved about the day (he worked in the evening, so we completely crossed paths all day), and I didn't get to bed until midnight.

    e. thinks her audition went okay. I am nervous to see what happens - I am excited all the way around to see who gets what part - regardless of what e. ends up being. It's interesting. I don't remember this much hoopla around the auditions last year, but it was e.'s first year as an actor, and so I was likely just not too in tune. It was probably happening - just with a different group of kids.

    She has a birthday party to go to tonight. She and another friend decided to go in together on a gift .... they bought the boy a paper shredder. It's what he wanted, they say. I stopped at the downtown Staples this a.m. and picked it up, and I have to wrap it at some point before I go get the girls and bring them to his house. Interesting gift choice ... that's all I have to say.

    Weekend plans involved me going to the library to do some research for this essay contest, Beloved taking the girls out for some kind of activity, the dismantling of our tree, and at least e. is going to a friend's house on Sunday afternoon.

    I would like to sleep. Oh, and sleep a little. Perhaps catch up on some sleep? And I'd like to go running. B/c I miss it, since I haven't been since Tuesday b/c I've been on and off not feeling so well.

    Whine whine moan groan.
    posted by Zuska @ 8:27 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: zuska
    Home:
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    books
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Who links to my website?