parens binubus

more than you want to know about a law school graduate/bar examinee who is also raising two children and doing her best at being a partner to her love.

law students
  • Anonymous Law Student
  • Barely Legal
  • Bitter Law Student
  • Divine Angst
  • Frustrated Law Student
  • In Limine
  • Life, Far Away
  • Peanut Butter Burrito
  • Preaching to the Perverted
  • Phocas and Francis
  • Stare Decisis
  • Think Like a Woman, Act Like a Man
  • WonL
  • lawyers
  • Frolics and Detours
  • Harmless Error
  • The Imbroglio
  • Legal Underground
  • Neutral Zone Trap
  • Unblague
  • Will Work For Favorable Dicta
  • moms
  • Kids Squared
  • Froggy Mama
  • Lucky, Lucky Star
  • Manababies
  • Mimilou
  • Mother Talkers
  • Pissed Off Housewife
  • Underpaid Kept Woman
  • Yankee, Transferred
  • combos
  • Angry Pregnant Lawyer
  • Adv of Law School Mama
  • Frequent Citations
  • From Engineer to Lawyer
  • Lag Liv
  • Law School for 30-somethings
  • Legal Quandary
  • Lots and Lots of Nonsense
  • Magic Cookie
  • Mommy Grows Up
  • Mother In Law
  • Reasonable Expectations
  • Who Cares What You Think?
  • Yayarolly Goes to Law School
  • miscellaneous fun
  • Anonymous Lawyer
  • Bloggy Awards
  • Go Fug Yourself
  • Mother Talkers
  • Stay of Execution
  • beloved's blog
  • One Man's Ceiling
  • cool kids' stuff
  • Boden Kids
  • j.'s new sweater
  • Sunday, October 01, 2006
    a boring weekend post
    yesterday was 2 soccer games, a nap, and a birthday party that i almost spaced out on. J reminded me on the way to her soccer game. The invite had come the day we left for our trip last week, and I filed it in some dark recess in my mind, planning to take the info back out upon our return home. that plan did NOT come to fruition, due to jetlag, backlog of work for me and mine, and interview stress. I never RSVP'd. I called the friend's mom, and asked if it was still okay for J to attend, and of course, the answer was yes. So we boguht a gift, donned a costume, and went out the door.

    i have almost zero work to do this weekend for school. which makes me happy. i have no classes tomorrow a la Yom Kippur and Tuesday holds nothing for me but Tax. And that reading always takes all of 30 minutes. All I packed into my bag on the way home was a ton of articles on Afghanistan for my Comparative Law paper, but I feel no pressure to look at them.

    Beloved and I are both putting aside our job angst for the weekend. I think the weekend for HIM means 3 days, but for ME, it means until tomorrow a.m., when I have yet another interview for co-op. I had another firm respond with interview choices, and I was not on the list, and that made me depressed.

    Okay. No more talking about it.

    I checked out my sitemeter stats yesterday, and found myself a bit concerned, b/c someone had read pretty much every post on my blog. The IP made me wonder if it was my parents, which would be bad. I was a little worried, but no biggy. but then this a.m., the person came back. same person. In the past 24 hours, someone has spent like 7 hours on my blog. wtf? who are they? Then this a.m., they emailed a post of mine to someone, through blogger. When I saw what post it was, I wondered if I am truly going to be stalked again. I am done worrying that my parents discovered me, b/c this person is actually from a different time zone. I love sitemeter. It helps me to not freak out. Or at least, not more than necessary.
    posted by Zuska @ 4:37 PM  
    3 Comments:
    • At Monday, October 02, 2006 10:22:00 AM, Blogger She says said…

      Sometimes, I leave a blog page up and then walk away from my computer -- which ends up skewing the sitemeter stats because it reads 7 hours on the page. So that might have happened here tool But that doesn't explain the emailing thing or the page hits.

      But I supose now you've given a heads up to that person so that if they don't have nefarious intentions and don't want to freak you out, hopefully they'll leave a comment.

       
    • At Tuesday, October 03, 2006 2:49:00 PM, Blogger Zuska said…

      Yeah, I think it would take over an hour to read 18 of my long-winded posts ;) (in one sitting)

      No, the patterns are clear, and today, since my stalker has also visited from the school she's attending - which isn't masked as nicely as AOL - I am sure it's her.

      Now the Q is whether or not I inform my ex that things are brewing ....

       
    • At Wednesday, October 04, 2006 10:12:00 AM, Blogger She says said…

      Gotcha. Egads.

      A no-fun situation all the way around. But I have every confidence that you'll handle it with your usual brains, courage and conviction.

      Good luck.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: zuska
    Home:
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    books
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Who links to my website?