parens binubus

more than you want to know about a law school graduate/bar examinee who is also raising two children and doing her best at being a partner to her love.

law students
  • Anonymous Law Student
  • Barely Legal
  • Bitter Law Student
  • Divine Angst
  • Frustrated Law Student
  • In Limine
  • Life, Far Away
  • Peanut Butter Burrito
  • Preaching to the Perverted
  • Phocas and Francis
  • Stare Decisis
  • Think Like a Woman, Act Like a Man
  • WonL
  • lawyers
  • Frolics and Detours
  • Harmless Error
  • The Imbroglio
  • Legal Underground
  • Neutral Zone Trap
  • Unblague
  • Will Work For Favorable Dicta
  • moms
  • Kids Squared
  • Froggy Mama
  • Lucky, Lucky Star
  • Manababies
  • Mimilou
  • Mother Talkers
  • Pissed Off Housewife
  • Underpaid Kept Woman
  • Yankee, Transferred
  • combos
  • Angry Pregnant Lawyer
  • Adv of Law School Mama
  • Frequent Citations
  • From Engineer to Lawyer
  • Lag Liv
  • Law School for 30-somethings
  • Legal Quandary
  • Lots and Lots of Nonsense
  • Magic Cookie
  • Mommy Grows Up
  • Mother In Law
  • Reasonable Expectations
  • Who Cares What You Think?
  • Yayarolly Goes to Law School
  • miscellaneous fun
  • Anonymous Lawyer
  • Bloggy Awards
  • Go Fug Yourself
  • Mother Talkers
  • Stay of Execution
  • beloved's blog
  • One Man's Ceiling
  • cool kids' stuff
  • Boden Kids
  • j.'s new sweater
  • Sunday, October 02, 2005
    Out and About with my Second Born
    Today was Mall Day. The ear piercing went swimmingly. No tears, no stress. Just click, click, done. Thing Two's friend was a delight to have around, and they couldn't wait to finish suffering through my irritating, "let's just go in this one last store" so we could head home for play time.

    I have slowly been making my way through some Family Law cases this weekend toward writing that 7 page research paper. I have not touched the materials pertaining to my Project for The Class That I am Teaching, but that's okay. I will get to it. Eventually.

    Tomorrow is an interview. Jesus. I feel like Interviews are my life.

    I told my Beloved I hope I get this summer associate position that I just interviewed for even if ONLY for the fact that it will mean I don't have to interview anymore!! If I don't get this summer associate position, or the position I'm interviewing for on the 12th, I need to do a full blown Summer Co-Op round of interviews. Again.

    My Beloved and I had irritating little arguments all weekend. Not even all weekend - starting last night. I think it was the most recent where it got just downright comical. I was giggling in the bathroom at some of the ridiculous-ness that was coming out of our mouths. I love him very much, and sometimes, I make him angry, and he deserves to be angry, b/c I'm annoying, and I'm messy, and I can be crabby. And sometimes he makes me angry. But I love him very much, and I think he is the most supportive and respectful and intelligent and fun and considerate and loving person I could ever hope to be with. So I hope I don't make him angry too much.

    I called both my parents this evening to say Happy Anniversary. It is their 34th wedding anniversary. Their "baby" is getting married on Thursday, and so their lives are rather consumed with that planning and excitement right now.

    My sister called me to say how excited she is to see me on Thursday. I have not seen her in a year. That is very strange, since we lived first in the same state for several years, then in the same HOUSE for some months, then on the same STREET (in different houses, that time) for some months - and then I moved across the country. But she is wonderful, and we get along fantastically, and I miss having her in my every day life. She's in my every day THOUGHT life, but that's not the same as walking to each other's houses barefoot to borrow some ketchup. I mean, really.
    posted by Zuska @ 9:51 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: zuska
    Home:
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    books
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Who links to my website?