parens binubus

more than you want to know about a law school graduate/bar examinee who is also raising two children and doing her best at being a partner to her love.

law students
  • Anonymous Law Student
  • Barely Legal
  • Bitter Law Student
  • Divine Angst
  • Frustrated Law Student
  • In Limine
  • Life, Far Away
  • Peanut Butter Burrito
  • Preaching to the Perverted
  • Phocas and Francis
  • Stare Decisis
  • Think Like a Woman, Act Like a Man
  • WonL
  • lawyers
  • Frolics and Detours
  • Harmless Error
  • The Imbroglio
  • Legal Underground
  • Neutral Zone Trap
  • Unblague
  • Will Work For Favorable Dicta
  • moms
  • Kids Squared
  • Froggy Mama
  • Lucky, Lucky Star
  • Manababies
  • Mimilou
  • Mother Talkers
  • Pissed Off Housewife
  • Underpaid Kept Woman
  • Yankee, Transferred
  • combos
  • Angry Pregnant Lawyer
  • Adv of Law School Mama
  • Frequent Citations
  • From Engineer to Lawyer
  • Lag Liv
  • Law School for 30-somethings
  • Legal Quandary
  • Lots and Lots of Nonsense
  • Magic Cookie
  • Mommy Grows Up
  • Mother In Law
  • Reasonable Expectations
  • Who Cares What You Think?
  • Yayarolly Goes to Law School
  • miscellaneous fun
  • Anonymous Lawyer
  • Bloggy Awards
  • Go Fug Yourself
  • Mother Talkers
  • Stay of Execution
  • beloved's blog
  • One Man's Ceiling
  • cool kids' stuff
  • Boden Kids
  • j.'s new sweater
  • Saturday, March 03, 2007
    Shitty weekend
    I am really not happy that a) I'm sick, and b) my uterus somehow found its way into a vice grip. E wants to know what a vice grip is. I tell her and she asks me why I'm wearing one. Proof that my child is too literal.

    I only get cramps ocassionally. And severe cramps rarely. Of course they have to hit on a month that I'm also not feeling well. Just so that I can be extremely miserable on my last weekend off, instead of enjoying myself and doing fun things.

    Next weekend, E. is in a spelling bee. We're trying to practice some this weekend, and already she's had improvement. She is a good speller, but she's not a meticulous person, in anything. The first attempts she had at spelling outloud showed that she was capable of skipping entire syllables. She is now being slower and more careful, and spelling accurately for the most part, and moreso on words that are her level.

    I was frustrated on Wednesday, because after J.'s a.m. dentist appointment, I came home and spent the rest of the day reading. Spending a day reading left my brain feeling foggy and I felt agitated and grouchy. I didn't think it was supposed to be that way. Why can't I spend the day reading without negative side effects? Reading is a good thing, no?

    I have my bookgroup on Thursday of this week, and I should probably go read the book (we picked a quicky this month, so it won't take long), but I already feel crappy enough, I don't want to add the gross-ness feeling of Wednesday onto my list of gripes.

    Labels: ,

    posted by Zuska @ 1:18 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: zuska
    Home:
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    books
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Who links to my website?