parens binubus

more than you want to know about a law school graduate/bar examinee who is also raising two children and doing her best at being a partner to her love.

law students
  • Anonymous Law Student
  • Barely Legal
  • Bitter Law Student
  • Divine Angst
  • Frustrated Law Student
  • In Limine
  • Life, Far Away
  • Peanut Butter Burrito
  • Preaching to the Perverted
  • Phocas and Francis
  • Stare Decisis
  • Think Like a Woman, Act Like a Man
  • WonL
  • lawyers
  • Frolics and Detours
  • Harmless Error
  • The Imbroglio
  • Legal Underground
  • Neutral Zone Trap
  • Unblague
  • Will Work For Favorable Dicta
  • moms
  • Kids Squared
  • Froggy Mama
  • Lucky, Lucky Star
  • Manababies
  • Mimilou
  • Mother Talkers
  • Pissed Off Housewife
  • Underpaid Kept Woman
  • Yankee, Transferred
  • combos
  • Angry Pregnant Lawyer
  • Adv of Law School Mama
  • Frequent Citations
  • From Engineer to Lawyer
  • Lag Liv
  • Law School for 30-somethings
  • Legal Quandary
  • Lots and Lots of Nonsense
  • Magic Cookie
  • Mommy Grows Up
  • Mother In Law
  • Reasonable Expectations
  • Who Cares What You Think?
  • Yayarolly Goes to Law School
  • miscellaneous fun
  • Anonymous Lawyer
  • Bloggy Awards
  • Go Fug Yourself
  • Mother Talkers
  • Stay of Execution
  • beloved's blog
  • One Man's Ceiling
  • cool kids' stuff
  • Boden Kids
  • j.'s new sweater
  • Thursday, February 15, 2007
    Izzy Killed Meredith [Grey's Anatomy Stream of Consciousness]
    ... with her stupid "i believe" speech. That was the most crappy-ass bit of dialog I have ever seen on that show. "I believe that Denny will always be with me" and what the fuck is up with her picking on George? "I believe you made the biggest mistake when you married Callie" -- uh, hello? Meredith's like, dead. Shut up!! Also, you don't get to make that sappy speech and then HUG CRISTINA! No. It does not happen that way. You make that stupid speech and you go find sappy-doctor-girl - whatever the hell her name is. Little miss sunshine and briteness.

    It really upsets me that Meredith is likely dead. Beloved thinks that her voice droning on from the Great Beyond will be a relatively clever mechanism for the show .... I don't want her dead.

    Although I *love* Addison. So if Meredith is dead, and Addison gets Derek back ...

    No, I don't want Meredith dead. I just don't.

    [as i'm typing this, beloved is saying "so if meredith is dead, will you stop watching the show?" The answer was "only if Addison reacts to the news by throwing herself off of a very tall building." Because really, Addison is so much better .... she has better hair, better eyes, a better voice ... she is healthier-looking in the bod, and she got poison ivy on her coolie. I mean, come ON! She also knows how to have real relationships with real women, and not just whiney simpering "ooooh, i don't know what to do, i hate my life, and i don't do "happy"" I mean, SHUT UP.

    Anyway. I still hope she's not dead.
    posted by Zuska @ 10:14 PM  
    3 Comments:
    • At Thursday, February 15, 2007 11:20:00 PM, Blogger She says said…

      I don't think they killed off Meredith, but I wouldn't mind if they took Izzy out. She's irritating the crap outta me.

       
    • At Sunday, February 18, 2007 2:28:00 AM, Blogger lesleyann: said…

      Hahaha, that is all so true. Yeah, I'm pretty team addison too. But I really don't think the show will last if they kill of Meredith. I mean, it will be like what happend with the OC, they'll try to go on but the show will just be shit.

      IZZIE SUCKS SO MUCH. Oh my god. I actually liked Izzie but man that speech. I was like. Why are you talking fool. Be concerned. DONT TELL GEORGE HE MADE A MISTAKE. The man is in tears over his friend and that's REALLY going to make him feel a lot better. Oh dear lord. It was like she has to have all the pity.

       
    • At Sunday, February 18, 2007 7:53:00 PM, Blogger LL said…

      I'm completely annoyed with Grey's right now. I used to hate Meredith and not mind Izzy- that's completely switched. Is she in love with George? Is she his mother? No? Then stop with the whole "you can move back in the hosue (without your wife)" and "you made the biggest mistake of your life"- especially while your friend is supposedly dying in the other room. Grrrrr. This is not about you!

      I'm also upset they're trying to turn Grey's into ER. The show is about the people with medical stuff on the side, not the other way around.

      Yet with all that said... I'll be on my couch watching this Thursday.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: zuska
    Home:
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    books
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Who links to my website?