parens binubus

more than you want to know about a law school graduate/bar examinee who is also raising two children and doing her best at being a partner to her love.

law students
  • Anonymous Law Student
  • Barely Legal
  • Bitter Law Student
  • Divine Angst
  • Frustrated Law Student
  • In Limine
  • Life, Far Away
  • Peanut Butter Burrito
  • Preaching to the Perverted
  • Phocas and Francis
  • Stare Decisis
  • Think Like a Woman, Act Like a Man
  • WonL
  • lawyers
  • Frolics and Detours
  • Harmless Error
  • The Imbroglio
  • Legal Underground
  • Neutral Zone Trap
  • Unblague
  • Will Work For Favorable Dicta
  • moms
  • Kids Squared
  • Froggy Mama
  • Lucky, Lucky Star
  • Manababies
  • Mimilou
  • Mother Talkers
  • Pissed Off Housewife
  • Underpaid Kept Woman
  • Yankee, Transferred
  • combos
  • Angry Pregnant Lawyer
  • Adv of Law School Mama
  • Frequent Citations
  • From Engineer to Lawyer
  • Lag Liv
  • Law School for 30-somethings
  • Legal Quandary
  • Lots and Lots of Nonsense
  • Magic Cookie
  • Mommy Grows Up
  • Mother In Law
  • Reasonable Expectations
  • Who Cares What You Think?
  • Yayarolly Goes to Law School
  • miscellaneous fun
  • Anonymous Lawyer
  • Bloggy Awards
  • Go Fug Yourself
  • Mother Talkers
  • Stay of Execution
  • beloved's blog
  • One Man's Ceiling
  • cool kids' stuff
  • Boden Kids
  • j.'s new sweater
  • Friday, February 16, 2007
    Grey's Anatomy Maybe Spoiler - Skip if you hate knowing
    I really hate cliffhangers. They go against every fiber of my being. I am a curious and impatient person.

    Therefore, last night, I went scouring the internet for hints and clues about what's up with Meredith being dead. I really worried that she was going to die, because the "scenes from next week" (my favorite part of every t.v. show) said, "next week's devastating conclusion." Devastating? Nooooo!!

    I found this, and I now feel confident that she isn't going to die. When I saw Denny and the bomb dude, I did think "oh, they're gonna convince her to go back, because of LOVE or whatever." And I think that this little spoiler article confirms that. Despite the use of the word "devastating."

    I still think Izzy's a jerk. And I'm not the only one, either. You know what I really hate about Izzy? All the talk of her being a centerfold model and her being so beautiful, that people assume that she can't be a surgeon, because she's too pretty to be smart.

    She's not that pretty. I mean, seriously. Addison is MUCH prettier than her. Like 40x prettier.

    Labels:

    posted by Zuska @ 10:18 AM  
    3 Comments:
    • At Friday, February 16, 2007 4:04:00 PM, Blogger Law-Rah said…

      oooo, she pissed me off last night.

       
    • At Friday, February 16, 2007 8:44:00 PM, Blogger Harmless Error said…

      They all pissed me off last night. Meredith is gonna pull through because they're not gonna kill off the namesake character. Although she did seem to be under water for waaaay longer than life allows. The highlight of the hour for me was the appearance of Kyle Chandler (dead bomb dude) because he's on Friday Night Lights, my new favorite show.

       
    • At Friday, February 16, 2007 10:42:00 PM, Blogger Kate Diamond said…

      I was so done with that little monologue of hers the moment she opened her mouth. All I wanted was for Izzie to shut the hell up so I could watch Sandra Oh emoting in blessed, beautiful silence.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: zuska
    Home:
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    books
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Who links to my website?