parens binubus

more than you want to know about a law school graduate/bar examinee who is also raising two children and doing her best at being a partner to her love.

law students
  • Anonymous Law Student
  • Barely Legal
  • Bitter Law Student
  • Divine Angst
  • Frustrated Law Student
  • In Limine
  • Life, Far Away
  • Peanut Butter Burrito
  • Preaching to the Perverted
  • Phocas and Francis
  • Stare Decisis
  • Think Like a Woman, Act Like a Man
  • WonL
  • lawyers
  • Frolics and Detours
  • Harmless Error
  • The Imbroglio
  • Legal Underground
  • Neutral Zone Trap
  • Unblague
  • Will Work For Favorable Dicta
  • moms
  • Kids Squared
  • Froggy Mama
  • Lucky, Lucky Star
  • Manababies
  • Mimilou
  • Mother Talkers
  • Pissed Off Housewife
  • Underpaid Kept Woman
  • Yankee, Transferred
  • combos
  • Angry Pregnant Lawyer
  • Adv of Law School Mama
  • Frequent Citations
  • From Engineer to Lawyer
  • Lag Liv
  • Law School for 30-somethings
  • Legal Quandary
  • Lots and Lots of Nonsense
  • Magic Cookie
  • Mommy Grows Up
  • Mother In Law
  • Reasonable Expectations
  • Who Cares What You Think?
  • Yayarolly Goes to Law School
  • miscellaneous fun
  • Anonymous Lawyer
  • Bloggy Awards
  • Go Fug Yourself
  • Mother Talkers
  • Stay of Execution
  • beloved's blog
  • One Man's Ceiling
  • cool kids' stuff
  • Boden Kids
  • j.'s new sweater
  • Wednesday, January 24, 2007
    Thank you, thank you, thank you.
    I'm so glad that Kerry made the right decision. I couldn't believe that he was even considering running again.

    Beloved chastised me the other day for my anti-Kerry sentiments - saying perhaps I should be slower in backing a candidate this go-round (when I declared "I am voting for HIM!" after watching Barack Obama's announcement on his website). I asked him what the HELL he was talking about, and he whipped out the Kerry signs that hung in our window in the fall of '04.

    But that wasn't fair. That was when it was Kerry or BUSH. Of course I was going to support Kerry at that point. But I did not like him for the nomination. I was really intrigued by Howard Dean at first ... but man, did he fall apart. I was done with him well before the "Dean Scream," though. I heard him on NPR one day getting really really snarky, and he spat out, "George Bush is NOT my neighbor!" and I thought -- man! I don't want him for president! I'm no fan of George Bush either, but if I were looking to lead this country, I wouldn't be spitting with a lack of charity - at least not if I expected votes.

    By the time the primaries in CA happened - Kerry had locked up the nomination. I didn't like him, I wasn't happy with the way his credentials and history matched Bush's so well, and I didn't like his persona. So I voted for Kucinich. I'm pretty sure he was against the war, and for the legalization of marijuana. Of course he wasn't going to WIN. But I refused to vote for Kerry.

    I don't think Massachusetts is any more relevant in the primaries than California.

    God, I love presidential politics. I just don't understand when people complain that it's starting already. I *love it*!!!

    And poo on those Democrats who are already nay-saying Obama. (Although, I'm naysaying Hilary, loud and clear ... which means she'll probably end up being the person I vote for in 11/08).

    Labels:

    posted by Zuska @ 2:23 PM  
    1 Comments:
    • At Thursday, January 25, 2007 11:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd be happier if presidential politics waited a bit so we in Philly could spare more attention for the mayoral election this fall.

       
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: zuska
    Home:
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    books
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Who links to my website?