parens binubus

more than you want to know about a law school graduate/bar examinee who is also raising two children and doing her best at being a partner to her love.

law students
  • Anonymous Law Student
  • Barely Legal
  • Bitter Law Student
  • Divine Angst
  • Frustrated Law Student
  • In Limine
  • Life, Far Away
  • Peanut Butter Burrito
  • Preaching to the Perverted
  • Phocas and Francis
  • Stare Decisis
  • Think Like a Woman, Act Like a Man
  • WonL
  • lawyers
  • Frolics and Detours
  • Harmless Error
  • The Imbroglio
  • Legal Underground
  • Neutral Zone Trap
  • Unblague
  • Will Work For Favorable Dicta
  • moms
  • Kids Squared
  • Froggy Mama
  • Lucky, Lucky Star
  • Manababies
  • Mimilou
  • Mother Talkers
  • Pissed Off Housewife
  • Underpaid Kept Woman
  • Yankee, Transferred
  • combos
  • Angry Pregnant Lawyer
  • Adv of Law School Mama
  • Frequent Citations
  • From Engineer to Lawyer
  • Lag Liv
  • Law School for 30-somethings
  • Legal Quandary
  • Lots and Lots of Nonsense
  • Magic Cookie
  • Mommy Grows Up
  • Mother In Law
  • Reasonable Expectations
  • Who Cares What You Think?
  • Yayarolly Goes to Law School
  • miscellaneous fun
  • Anonymous Lawyer
  • Bloggy Awards
  • Go Fug Yourself
  • Mother Talkers
  • Stay of Execution
  • beloved's blog
  • One Man's Ceiling
  • cool kids' stuff
  • Boden Kids
  • j.'s new sweater
  • Tuesday, April 10, 2007
    American Idol Run Down -- bye bye Lakisha?
    I don't think Lakisha should be the one to go tonight --- but some buzz about the internet does. The girls think Phil should go home. I'm fine with that.

    I was getting sick of voting, and was going to abstain this week, but Beloved (??!!??) convinced me that if I stop voting, and people like me (i.e., not a crazed fan) stop voting, then Sanjaya or some other icky-head-poo-face will win.

    Although Sanjaya wasn't bad tonight. He picked a song that worked, I think, for his boring, passionless, flat, immature self.

    Blake remains my fave, and since I had Gina wrenched from my loving grasp last week, Jordin takes her place.

    The girls both want our votes to go to Blake, and Beloved is with me on Jordin. I think she's so pretty - I just love her smile. She also ditched the Disney Princess persona, and I'm much happier with her since then. Was the first week I was sold on her the week she did Gwen? Perhaps.

    I'm done wishing Sanjaya would go home (especially since this was potentially one of his strongest weeks), but I'll agree with the girls on Phil, and I'll say Haley should also go. Her legs didn't even look as good this week. What the hell is up with the banded shorts? They were riding up and showing that even she has patches of fat on her upper thighs. I also think the camera (wo)men are sick of her stripping for her weekly performances, because I think they zoomed in on some cellulite a few times.

    Ha!

    Labels: ,

    posted by Zuska @ 9:19 PM  
    1 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: zuska
    Home:
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    books
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Who links to my website?