parens binubus

more than you want to know about a law school graduate/bar examinee who is also raising two children and doing her best at being a partner to her love.

law students
  • Anonymous Law Student
  • Barely Legal
  • Bitter Law Student
  • Divine Angst
  • Frustrated Law Student
  • In Limine
  • Life, Far Away
  • Peanut Butter Burrito
  • Preaching to the Perverted
  • Phocas and Francis
  • Stare Decisis
  • Think Like a Woman, Act Like a Man
  • WonL
  • lawyers
  • Frolics and Detours
  • Harmless Error
  • The Imbroglio
  • Legal Underground
  • Neutral Zone Trap
  • Unblague
  • Will Work For Favorable Dicta
  • moms
  • Kids Squared
  • Froggy Mama
  • Lucky, Lucky Star
  • Manababies
  • Mimilou
  • Mother Talkers
  • Pissed Off Housewife
  • Underpaid Kept Woman
  • Yankee, Transferred
  • combos
  • Angry Pregnant Lawyer
  • Adv of Law School Mama
  • Frequent Citations
  • From Engineer to Lawyer
  • Lag Liv
  • Law School for 30-somethings
  • Legal Quandary
  • Lots and Lots of Nonsense
  • Magic Cookie
  • Mommy Grows Up
  • Mother In Law
  • Reasonable Expectations
  • Who Cares What You Think?
  • Yayarolly Goes to Law School
  • miscellaneous fun
  • Anonymous Lawyer
  • Bloggy Awards
  • Go Fug Yourself
  • Mother Talkers
  • Stay of Execution
  • beloved's blog
  • One Man's Ceiling
  • cool kids' stuff
  • Boden Kids
  • j.'s new sweater
  • Tuesday, February 28, 2006
    spring break 4 me
    day two of spring break brings 4 degree temperatures, and a 6:30 wake up time in order to get the kidlets to school on time. woo hoo. party on.

    yesterday was spent doing my taxes and going to accupuncture. today was going to include a trip to the gym and a shopping spree (if school books can be the result of a "shopping spree"). Instead, I feel like shit after not really sleeping last night, and I think I'm going to use that coupled with the 4 degree weather as an excuse to stay home. Perhaps take a nap, read a book, and just to feel less guilty, clean up the giant pile of clothing in my bedroom .... designed to get a smile from Beloved. There's very little else to do in the house - he did a lot of work while we were away.

    Tomorrow can be the start of the new gym routine, and the purchasing of several hundred dollars' worth of books so that I can learn about Administrative law, Corporations, Employment law, and Federal Courts. I already have my first assignments in Corporations and Fed Courts, so I can start as soon as I buy the books. Perhaps that's part of why I'm putting it off today. I am reading Little Children ... a novel!! and hope to have time to read at least one more work of fiction after this.

    I am really looking forward to starting up classes again, but I'm determined to enjoy some true down time. I know, I know .... I just got back from vacation - how could I need down time? But this is real down time. The house is empty. The kids at school. I can READ. I can watch a movie (Garden State? Perhaps Season One of West Wing?). I can take a nap.

    :::::: I should also be going to the gym - one of those other Zuska-centric things that I can't often do ::::::::
    posted by Zuska @ 8:23 AM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: zuska
    Home:
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    books
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Who links to my website?