parens binubus

more than you want to know about a law school graduate/bar examinee who is also raising two children and doing her best at being a partner to her love.

law students
  • Anonymous Law Student
  • Barely Legal
  • Bitter Law Student
  • Divine Angst
  • Frustrated Law Student
  • In Limine
  • Life, Far Away
  • Peanut Butter Burrito
  • Preaching to the Perverted
  • Phocas and Francis
  • Stare Decisis
  • Think Like a Woman, Act Like a Man
  • WonL
  • lawyers
  • Frolics and Detours
  • Harmless Error
  • The Imbroglio
  • Legal Underground
  • Neutral Zone Trap
  • Unblague
  • Will Work For Favorable Dicta
  • moms
  • Kids Squared
  • Froggy Mama
  • Lucky, Lucky Star
  • Manababies
  • Mimilou
  • Mother Talkers
  • Pissed Off Housewife
  • Underpaid Kept Woman
  • Yankee, Transferred
  • combos
  • Angry Pregnant Lawyer
  • Adv of Law School Mama
  • Frequent Citations
  • From Engineer to Lawyer
  • Lag Liv
  • Law School for 30-somethings
  • Legal Quandary
  • Lots and Lots of Nonsense
  • Magic Cookie
  • Mommy Grows Up
  • Mother In Law
  • Reasonable Expectations
  • Who Cares What You Think?
  • Yayarolly Goes to Law School
  • miscellaneous fun
  • Anonymous Lawyer
  • Bloggy Awards
  • Go Fug Yourself
  • Mother Talkers
  • Stay of Execution
  • beloved's blog
  • One Man's Ceiling
  • cool kids' stuff
  • Boden Kids
  • j.'s new sweater
  • Saturday, February 11, 2006
    3/4ths of the way there
    The second and third plays are over. Ex-schlurg is still in town, but i didn't see him at all today.

    He was scheduled to pick the Things up at 10:30, and to hang out with them until 1:00 when they had to be at the school to get ready for the play. He was an hour late. So they didn't get too much time together. I am VERY worried about tomorrow (when they're supposed to spend most of the day together) b/c we have a BLIZZARD coming into town tonight, through most of the day tomorrow. So we'll see what happens.

    My parents and brother came today, and all went well. My parents are very boisterous, and my brother and father combined can be downright rowdy, so eating a restaurant was pretty interesting. I spent most of the time trying to convince myself that i did not need to be personally embarassed for their behavior, that I am a separate entity.

    Thing Two is not in tonight's play (which starts in an hour), but she was in the one this afternoon. She is sitting here in near-meltdown mode. I am not looking forward to this evening in that regard. Hopefully she'll get lost in the story of the play, and be fine. We have made multiple offers for her to stay home, but she insists that she needs to go and see her friends who are in tonight's performance.

    I am very excited about our blizzard, despite the side-stress b/c of Schlur's presence in my state. I love storms. we rented Star Wars I and II in case we are snowed in tomorrow. Last year we had a blizzard, and we watched IV, V and VI. I made my kids watch them in the order that I watched them.
    posted by Zuska @ 5:59 PM  
    0 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: zuska
    Home:
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    books
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Who links to my website?