parens binubus

more than you want to know about a law school graduate/bar examinee who is also raising two children and doing her best at being a partner to her love.

law students
  • Anonymous Law Student
  • Barely Legal
  • Bitter Law Student
  • Divine Angst
  • Frustrated Law Student
  • In Limine
  • Life, Far Away
  • Peanut Butter Burrito
  • Preaching to the Perverted
  • Phocas and Francis
  • Stare Decisis
  • Think Like a Woman, Act Like a Man
  • WonL
  • lawyers
  • Frolics and Detours
  • Harmless Error
  • The Imbroglio
  • Legal Underground
  • Neutral Zone Trap
  • Unblague
  • Will Work For Favorable Dicta
  • moms
  • Kids Squared
  • Froggy Mama
  • Lucky, Lucky Star
  • Manababies
  • Mimilou
  • Mother Talkers
  • Pissed Off Housewife
  • Underpaid Kept Woman
  • Yankee, Transferred
  • combos
  • Angry Pregnant Lawyer
  • Adv of Law School Mama
  • Frequent Citations
  • From Engineer to Lawyer
  • Lag Liv
  • Law School for 30-somethings
  • Legal Quandary
  • Lots and Lots of Nonsense
  • Magic Cookie
  • Mommy Grows Up
  • Mother In Law
  • Reasonable Expectations
  • Who Cares What You Think?
  • Yayarolly Goes to Law School
  • miscellaneous fun
  • Anonymous Lawyer
  • Bloggy Awards
  • Go Fug Yourself
  • Mother Talkers
  • Stay of Execution
  • beloved's blog
  • One Man's Ceiling
  • cool kids' stuff
  • Boden Kids
  • j.'s new sweater
  • Wednesday, November 16, 2005
    Now some Evidence
    It's almost noon. I'm doing some big overview conceptualizing of the course right now ... then I'll be breaking it down rule-by-rule as the afternoon rolls around. I am going to have to beg out of much family activity this evening because of this STUPID exam. but in 24 hours ... i'll be done. and that will make me happy.

    Tomorrow night is a reception for the firm i'll be spending some time at next summer. The timing is really bad. I went ahead and accepted the offer already, so I am feeling like I don't really *have* to go. But I'm also feeling like NOT going would be a problem. So I'm going.

    Part of the badness of it all is that I need to buy some clothes. I have this nice black skirt I want to wear with an appropriate top. I do not have the top I am looking for. I'd like either a jacket, or perhaps a very nice sweater set. Tomorrow, after evidence, instead of my usual post-exam pass out, I'll need to do some post-exam SHOPPING. Then I'll need to come home and try to clean up either the Family or Crim take home, then shower, dress, and go. The reception is from 6 to 8, and then dinner is at 8. I probably will not be home until very late. And on Friday, I must spend the day wrapping up all of my papers and exams to hand in.

    Then I will pick up the girly-q's from their after school program, come home, and PASS OUT.
    posted by Zuska @ 11:42 AM  
    1 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: zuska
    Home:
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    books
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Who links to my website?