parens binubus

more than you want to know about a law school graduate/bar examinee who is also raising two children and doing her best at being a partner to her love.

law students
  • Anonymous Law Student
  • Barely Legal
  • Bitter Law Student
  • Divine Angst
  • Frustrated Law Student
  • In Limine
  • Life, Far Away
  • Peanut Butter Burrito
  • Preaching to the Perverted
  • Phocas and Francis
  • Stare Decisis
  • Think Like a Woman, Act Like a Man
  • WonL
  • lawyers
  • Frolics and Detours
  • Harmless Error
  • The Imbroglio
  • Legal Underground
  • Neutral Zone Trap
  • Unblague
  • Will Work For Favorable Dicta
  • moms
  • Kids Squared
  • Froggy Mama
  • Lucky, Lucky Star
  • Manababies
  • Mimilou
  • Mother Talkers
  • Pissed Off Housewife
  • Underpaid Kept Woman
  • Yankee, Transferred
  • combos
  • Angry Pregnant Lawyer
  • Adv of Law School Mama
  • Frequent Citations
  • From Engineer to Lawyer
  • Lag Liv
  • Law School for 30-somethings
  • Legal Quandary
  • Lots and Lots of Nonsense
  • Magic Cookie
  • Mommy Grows Up
  • Mother In Law
  • Reasonable Expectations
  • Who Cares What You Think?
  • Yayarolly Goes to Law School
  • miscellaneous fun
  • Anonymous Lawyer
  • Bloggy Awards
  • Go Fug Yourself
  • Mother Talkers
  • Stay of Execution
  • beloved's blog
  • One Man's Ceiling
  • cool kids' stuff
  • Boden Kids
  • j.'s new sweater
  • Tuesday, March 27, 2007
    I cooked! It was great!
    As anyone who's ever read this blog before knows, my husband is the cook of the house.

    I have had failed attempts, thwarted attempts, and pathetic attempts at cooking since he took the throne.

    Today was a successful attempt.

    I was annoyed with myself last week for taking the easy way out (even though it ended up delicious and fantastic and hit every one's spots) and I resolved that tonight, I would cook a real meal.

    And I did!! I made "Pork Chops Stuffed with Feta and Spinach" and it was really really really good. I also created my own salad (not too creative, don't get your hopes up) with tomatoes, cucumbers, garlic (oh boy, GARLIC), olive oil and a wee splash of balsamic vinegar. Oh, and basil.

    Basically, it was all the yummy-ness of bruschetta without the carbs.

    It rocked.

    The whole dinner rocked.

    Wanna know why?

    Because I rock.

    So there.

    Let me know if you want the recipe - I looked for it on line to link to, but couldn't find it. I got it from my Cooking Light Magazine, and am not inclined to make like Beloved and type it out (I think he only types things out when he changes them, anyway), lest someone be fooled into bookmarking my blog thinking it's a FOOD blog, which --- ha!!!

    But if you want, I post. I type super-fast.

    Labels: ,

    posted by Zuska @ 9:59 PM  
    1 Comments:
    Post a Comment
    << Home
     
    About Me

    Name: zuska
    Home:
    About Me:
    See my complete profile
    Previous Post
    Archives
    books
    Template by

    Free Blogger Templates

    BLOGGER

    Who links to my website?